Article 1 (Privacy Information)
- Of the privacy information, "personal information" refers to "personal information" as referred to in the Personal Information Protection Act, and is information about a living individual, including the name, date of birth, address, and telephone number included in the information. Refers to information that can identify a specific individual by contact details or other information.
- Among the privacy information, “history information and characteristic information” means anything other than “personal information” defined above, and the service you have used, the product you purchased, the history of the page or advertisement you viewed, the user Refers to the search keyword, date and time of use, method of use, usage environment, zip code and gender, occupation, age, IP address of the user, cookie information, location information, identification information of the terminal, etc.
Article 2 (Method of collecting privacy information)
- We may ask for personal information such as name, date of birth, address, phone number, e-mail address, credit card number, driver's license number etc. when users register for use. In addition, transaction records including the user's personal information made between the user and business partners, etc., and payment related information include our business partners (information providers, advertisers, ad delivery destinations, etc. Below, " It may be collected from partners etc.).
- About the user, we used the services and software, purchased products, history of browsed pages and advertisements, searched search keywords, date and time of use, usage method, usage environment (in the case of using the terminal in the case of use through a mobile terminal) Communication status, including various setting information at the time of use), IP address, cookie information, location information, history information such as terminal identification information, and characteristic information, the user uses the service of our company or partner company or Collected when browsing the page.
Article 3 (Purpose of collecting and using personal information)
The purpose of our company to collect and use personal information is as follows.
- Registration information such as name, address, contact information, payment method, etc., used services and purchased products, and their fees to allow users to view and modify their registration information and view usage status. Purpose to display information about
- Purpose of using contact information such as name and address to use email address to notify and contact users, and to send products to users and to contact them as needed
- Purpose of using information such as full name, date of birth, address, phone number, bank account number, credit card number, driver's license number, arrival result of certified mail to verify the identity of the user
- Purpose of using information about payment such as purchased product name and quantity, billed amount, name, address, bank account number and credit card number, etc. to charge user
- In order to enable users to easily enter data, the information registered on our company can be displayed on the entry screen, and other services etc. (including those provided by our partners) based on the user's instructions Purpose to transfer to
- In order to respond to inquiries from users, we will use information necessary for the Company to provide services to users, such as the contents of inquiries and billing information, use of user service usage conditions, contact information, etc. Purpose
- Purpose that accompanies the above purpose
Article 4 (Provide a third party of personal information)
- We do not provide personal information to third parties without the prior consent of the user except in the following cases. However, unless permitted by the Personal Information Protection Act or other laws and regulations.
- When based on the law
- When it is necessary to protect human life, body or property, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person
- When it is particularly necessary to improve public health or promote the sound development of children, and it is difficult to obtain the person's consent
- In cases where it is necessary for a governmental organization or a local public entity or a person who has been commissioned to cooperate in carrying out the affairs prescribed by the law, the execution of the affairs concerned is hindered by obtaining the consent of the person in question. When there is a risk of
- When the following items have been announced or announced in advance
- Including provision to a third party in the purpose of use
- Items of data provided to third parties
- Means or method of provision to third parties
- Stop providing personal information to third parties upon request of the person
- Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, the following shall not apply to any third party:
- When we entrust all or part of the handling of personal information to the extent necessary for achieving the purpose of use
- When personal information is provided upon succession of business due to merger or other reasons
- In the case where personal information is shared with a specific person, this fact and the items of personal information to be shared jointly, the scope of those who share the purpose, the purpose of use of those who use it, and In cases where the name or name of the person responsible for the management of the personal information is notified in advance to the person or is in a state where the person can easily know
Article 5 (Disclosure of Personal Information)
- When we are asked by the person to disclose personal information, we will disclose it to the person without delay. However, if the disclosure falls under any of the following, it may not be disclosed in whole or in part, and if you make a decision not to disclose it, we will notify accordingly without delay. A fee of ¥ 1,000 will be charged per item for the disclosure of personal information.
- If there is a risk of harming the life, body, property or other right or interest of the person or third party
- When there is a possibility that it will significantly affect the proper implementation of our business
- If you violate any other law
- Regardless of the provisions of the preceding paragraph, information other than personal information such as history information and characteristic information will not be disclosed in principle.
Article 6 (Correction and deletion of personal information)
- If the user's own personal information held by the company is incorrect information, the user can request the company to correct or delete the personal information by the procedure defined by the company.
- If the Company receives the request from the user and determines that it is necessary to respond to the request, the Company shall correct or delete the personal information without delay and notify the user of it.
Article 7 (Stop using personal information, etc.)
The Company may suspend or delete its use (hereinafter referred to as “use suspension, etc.” because the personal information has been handled by the person beyond the scope of the purpose of use, or because it has been obtained by unauthorized means. If required, we will carry out the necessary investigations without delay, and based on the results, stop using personal information, etc., and notify the person accordingly. However, if it is difficult to stop using personal information, etc. if it is difficult to stop using personal information, etc. if it is necessary to take measures to replace this, which is necessary to protect the rights and interests of the person. Take this alternative.
Article 9 (Contact)
For inquiries regarding this policy, please contact:
Contact person: Joint company sound rope
Email Address: email@example.com