Article 1 Definitions
These terms and conditions shall apply to any relationship between the user and the Company in connection with the use of the Service.
Article 2 Intellectual Property Rights
You can not use sound sources or images that may violate copyright law, or images that violate portrait rights. All rights related to the copyright of the sound source or image you submitted and the related rights such as the copyright right, the original right, the portrait right, etc. are assumed to be all right processing necessary for permission in your responsibility and burden. And we can not assume any responsibility. Please be aware that we will charge you for any damages incurred by us (including damages, legal expenses and legal fees) as a result of your use of this service. .
Article 3 Sales of records
We do not accept any responsibility for transactions, communications or disputes that occur between you and other users or third parties in a commercial use.
Article 4 Disclaimer
The Company shall not be liable if it is not due to our intention or gross negligence.
Even if we are liable for any reason, we will be liable for compensation only within the scope of the payment.
We have no obligation to individually sort, investigate and manage information on audio and image files uploaded by users.
We are not responsible for any transactions, communications or disputes that may arise between you and other users or third parties with respect to the Service.
Article 5 Prohibited matters
Users must not do the following when using this service.
- Acts that infringe the intellectual property rights, publishing rights, portrait rights, confidential information, and any other third party rights of the Company or a third party
- Acts that violate the law or public order and morals
- Acts related to criminal activity
- Acts that destroy or interfere with the functioning of our servers or networks
- Acts that may interfere with the operation of our services
- Collect or store personal information about other users
- Acts to impersonate other users
- Acts that directly or indirectly provide benefits to antisocial forces in connection with our services
- Other acts that the Company deems inappropriate
Article 6 Files submitted
We handle audio files with great care, but we can not take responsibility for damage caused by natural breakdown or accidental accident during work.・ Please save the file yourself.
We will store the submitted audio file for 7 days after shipping the record, but after that we will discard the audio file and will not return it.
Article 7 Usage fee and payment method
Users shall pay the usage fee separately defined by the Company and displayed on the Website as compensation for the use of the Service, according to the method specified by the Company.
Article 8 Returns and exchanges of goods · Withdrawal and cancellation of orders
Please be aware that we will not accept refunds or cancellations of orders after we have received audio files from the customer and set about working.
Because CUT & REC's original records are completely made-to-order, they can not be modified or canceled after the order has been completed, as they will be created immediately after your order is created. Please be sure to check the contents before ordering.
We are very careful in the manufacture of the product, but if there are quality problems such as damage or damage to the finished product, we will exchange it within 7 days from the arrival date.
We will replace damaged items that can be judged to have occurred on delivery, and defective items. In addition, we will bear the shipping fee for returned goods and exchanges in this case.
Article 9 Use registration
The applicant for registration applies for use registration in accordance with the method defined by the Company, and when the Company approves it, the registration for use shall be completed.
The Company may not approve the application for use registration if it judges that the applicant for use registration has the following reasons, and shall not be obliged to disclose any reason.
- In the case of filing a false matter when applying for usage registration
- In the case of an application from a person who has violated these Terms
- In addition, if the Company determines that the usage registration is not appropriate
Article 10 Change of registered contents
The user shall promptly change the contents of registration by a method separately designated by the company if any or all of the matters registered with the company are changed.
The Company does not take any responsibility for any damage caused by the user not registering the change as appropriate.
Article 11 Use of personal information
Article 12 Management of ID and password
The user shall manage the service user ID and password at his / her own risk.
We do not take any responsibility for any damage caused by the leaked or unauthorized use of your registered email address, ID or password.
Under no circumstances may a user transfer or lend a user ID and password to a third party. If the combination of the user ID and password matches the registration information and is logged in, we consider it to be used by the user who has registered the user ID.
Article 13 withdrawal procedure
Users shall be able to withdraw from membership at any time through the procedures prescribed by the Company. Users shall be disqualified from use upon receipt of an application for withdrawal from members.
Article 14 Use restriction and registration cancellation
The Company may restrict the use of all or part of the Service, or cancel the registration as a user, without prior notice in the following cases.
- In case of breach of any of the terms of the Terms
- If it turns out that there is a false fact in the registration matter
- In addition, if the Company determines that the use of the Service is not appropriate
We will not be liable for any damages caused to you by the actions we have taken under this section.
Article 15 Change of Terms of Service
Article 16 Changes in Service Content, etc.
We can change the content of this service or discontinue the provision of this service without notifying the user, and take no responsibility for any damage caused to the user.
Article 17 Suspension of provision of this service, etc.
If the Company determines that any of the following events occur, it may suspend or suspend the provision of all or part of the Service without notifying the user in advance.
- When performing maintenance check or update of the computer system concerning this service
- When it becomes difficult to provide this service due to force majeure such as an earthquake, lightning, fire, blackout or natural disaster
- When the computer or communication line is shut down due to an accident
- In addition, if the Company determines that providing this service is difficult
The Company shall not be liable for any disadvantage or damage suffered by the user or a third party for any reason or for any inconvenience or damage caused by the suspension or interruption of the provision of the Service.
Article 18 Governing Law / Jurisdiction
The governing law of these Terms and Conditions shall be all Japanese law, and if there is a dispute in relation to the Service between the Company and the user, the Company's head office will be the exclusive jurisdiction court of the first trial.